For one of our client based in Brussels, we are currently looking for a Compensation & Benefits specialist.
Together with the Head of Compensation & Benefits, you translate the strategic objectives of the management into concrete operational objectives for the Compensation & Benefits and HR departments, in order to align them with those of the management/business as a whole.
- You will develop and optimise new and existing processes and procedures.
- You will make proposals to the Head of Compensation & Benefits for an appropriate (market-based, optimised) remuneration policy that supports the general business strategy and ensures that the company has sufficient, competent and motivated staff and that they are retained (e.g. cafeteria plan, mobility bonus, etc.).
- You will ensure that the client participates in external benchmarks and analyses the results and market developments in order to provide the various stakeholders involved in the salary review processes with correct and up-to-date information.
- You will assist the Compensation & Benefits Manager in the day-to-day management of the different aspects of the salary policy (specific salary proposals, annual salary review and payment of variable remuneration, updating of the car policy, travel policy, insurance, ADSL, mobile phone...) in order to ensure their correct application.
- You will assist the Head of Compensation and Benefits in ensuring that the company applies the management job classification system correctly and consistently.
- You will provide technical expertise in the area of 'international mobility' to the client and its member companies to optimise the salary burden of international employees and to ensure that the policies are followed and that the talent concerned gains the best possible international experience.
- In consultation with the Compensation & Benefits Manager, you will be responsible for communication to ensure that the HR department/company colleagues are aware of the payroll policy, with a view to ensuring a positive HR image in the eyes of the company and employees.
- You are a team player, and working on cross-cutting projects does not scare you.
- You have a university degree (law, economics or human resources) or a bachelor's degree with equivalent experience.
- You have thorough knowledge of tax and social legislation and accounting.
- You have relevant experience (+/- 5 years) in a payroll function or the position of HR advisor, HR consultant or Tax consultant.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and English and a good understanding of Fran
- You have a good knowledge of IT.
- You are analytically minded, work quickly and accurately and have a sense of discretion. Moreover, you are able to work under pressure.
- The interests of our 'internal customers' are your first concern.
- The MS Office tools have no secrets for you, a thorough knowledge of Excel is a requirement.
We are offering a temporary contract of 6 months with an attractive package in line with your experience