For one of our client based in Brussels, we are currently looking for an IT security engineer.
- They are looking for a skilled IT system engineer with strong affection for security awareness who will facilitate the full stage and optimization of the existing and future IT security tools. The IT system engineer will guide the different client entities in best practices on the usage and implementation of the tools.
- Together with the IT Infrastructure Manager, the CISO and the IT group Director, the IT security engineer will translate the different IT security policies into technical guidelines and recommendations. The IT system engineer will assist and guide the different IT managers with the preparation of the regular IT security audits.
- The IT security engineer will drive the IT security awareness training program for the client.
- The IT security engineer is awareness of the latest IT security trends and pro-actively works together with the IT security partners to recommend tools, best practices, opportunities,..
- The IT security engineer can translate technical IT security topics in normal language and as such collaborate with the local security officers. The person will be able to assist the local security officers with finding the right balance between security and usability.
- In the long term this function can grow to a senior IT security role, e.g. CISO.
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- good overall technical knowledge : windows, networking, microsoft, network firewalls, active directory
- can do mentality
- team player
- trilingual Dutch/French/english
- eager to learn new tools and technology
- presentation skills
- good excel knowledge
- structured approach
- IT audit experience is a plus
- Experience with one or more IT security products is a big plus : sentinelOne and vigilance, checkpoint VPN, firewall, cloud guard, silverfort, sweepatic, AD audit plus, Forcepoint, barracuda backup solutions, tenable, Qradar, LanSweeper, Privileged access management, privileged identity management
We are offering a temporary contract with an attractive package in line with your experience.