AfinIT delivers experts with focus on Digital and IT segments.
We offer recruitment services for permanent and temporary profiles.
Our motto? Expertise. Delivered.
Want to join the one and only HR Excellence Winner with focus on hiring IT & Digital profiles?
We are growing the team with junior recruiters for our temporary and consulting recruitment services.
We are looking for a smart person who understands that hiring the right profile goes well beyond screening CVs.
You will work with one of our recruiter, searching for high-end experts.
Recruitment is an ART and YOU can make the difference.
· You will mainly act as key support to one of our Recruiter; become our AfinIT brand ambassador; create inspiring job descriptions and work on your digital presence;
· Target, screen and approach the right candidates (your phone will be your best friend);
· Build relationships with the candidates and maintain a permanent qualitative pipeline;
· Participate to candidate interviews; build your network of contacts; draft candidate reports (in English)
· Prepare advice for our customers on candidates to hire;
· Prepare reporting for our customers;
· Continuous process improvement.
· Resilient, you have a mentality of not giving up;
· Master Degree in human resources, business, psychology or equivalent by experience;
· You have a first experience in the recruitment
· Fluent in English (you are comfortable with writing documents with impact), French is a must and Dutch would be ideal; · Active listener, excellent communicator, strong drive, proactive and creative;
· Strong interest in digital or IT ecosystems is expected.
- A contract that will lead you towards the Recruiter and Consultant path (CDI)
- The opportunity to learn on the job while working in direct collaboration with a seasoned Recruiter
- State-of-the-art training, methods & tools (we are not part of HR Excellence Awards by chance ;-)
- A company living by values of trust, enthusiasm, daring, proximity, impact, appetite for doing things and agility: We will tell you more about this during a personal interview.
- A team of nice colleagues building a company with a human touch
- Growth perspectives in line with your ambitions and results.
- Cosy working location in Brussels (Fosbury Boitsfort)
- Monthly drinks with candidates and team lunches included.
Feel You want to know more? Just get in touch...