This is your chance to pursue a strong local opportunity in a company with IT operations located in different countries.
AfinIT has been given the exclusive mandate to hire an experienced
IT Support/Proximity Team Leader - permanent position based in Brussels.
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the Brussels IT Proximity services
- Lead the on-site Proximity Support team, to ensure optimal delivery of end-user and VIP support functions on site for the business community.
- This includes managing to completion and resolution of all Service Now queues, incident and request tickets, related to Brussels Proximity and Tier 2 services.
- Work with the various service providers, to provide an efficient level of service within the required SLAs.
- Work with local application and infrastructure teams to deliver the required services.
- Provide regular reports on the application of all IT security policies.
- Assist with all project work as required.
- Work in collaboration with other regional teams (Madrid, London...), to develop and improve service delivery.
- Coordinate the tasks of the team, in order to maintain the required SLAs, also according to the coverage hours.
- Manage and coordinate all end-user hardware and software purchases, within the agreed budget.
- Manage all administrative tasks for the team, such as timesheet completion/approvals.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with non-IT professionals, empathy.
- Strong team spirit
- Sense of priorities
- Sense of service
- Customer oriented
- Result oriented
- Autonomy in following procedures
- Some flexibility in working hours may be required.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 5-10 years in an IT support role, including leading a team.
- Excellent communication skills in English, French and Dutch
- Experience in a multi-cultural environment is a plus
- Strong IT skills
- Microsoft skills (mainly OS and automation)
- Network and IP skills, ideally with certification
- In-depth knowledge of Windows environments, desktop application integration, IP telephony knowledge.
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Proven experience as a Team Lead
What's in it for you?
- A stable position as an employee
- Exposure to a complex and international environment
- Our client offers excellent employment conditions.
We would be happy to get to know you personally and tell you more about this challenge.