For one of our client based in Brussels, we are currently looking for a Data Scientist Junior.
- Identification of Business needs
- Data Preparation: Organization and extraction – mainly via SQL - of the databases
- Modelling: You will either use a Data Science tool or more advanced AI techniques in open source (Python).
- Operationalization: The models you develop must be operational, i.e. they must be refreshed regularly (daily, monthly) in order to be used in our sales applications
- Presentation: You interpret the results of your work and formulate conclusions/recommendations that you discuss in multifunctional teams. You prepare and deliver compelling management presentations.
- PhD or Master'sdegree in a quantitative field (Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.)
- 1 year of experience as data scientist
- Knowledge of SQL, Python (for Advanced analytical algorithms) and Big Data.
- Knowledge of the ICT industry and of marketing functional area is a plus
- Languages: Fluent in English and preferably also in Dutch and/or French.
- You are dynamic, flexible and proactive
- Team player and good communicator, ability to synthetize
- Positive & constructive mindset and result-orientation
- Able to work independently and manage own time effectively, working on several projects at the same time
Our client offers a temporary contract for a duration of 1 year and a daily rate in line with your experience.