Job description: CRM Manager :
Our customer is a major European company, leader in its specific industry.
The BE/NL organisation is looking for a dynamic person with a proven experience as a CRM Manager
More details will be shared with the selected candidates.
The CRM Manager will work on several projects :
As a Manager :
- take the LEAD on SalesforceLightning, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Field Service Lightning in combination with SAP S4/HANA
- Implement Quotation, Opportunity Management through new SF tool in organization
- Expand number of marketing automation campaigns for marketing & service
- Customer Master Data cleaning in preparation of implementation of new CRM tools
As a Business Support :
- Develop an integrated CRM strategy with business leaders from sales, marketing & service and its key initiatives (campaigns) in the organization
- Responsible for planning, managing and delivering on the CRM strategy
- Key liaison with headquarters and other national markets to define, collaborate & align the future CRM development roadmap for the future
- Roll out new CRM developments into organization and market (technical as super-user and change manager for the teams)
- Ambassador role for CRM-tools to educate, support and empower business leaders, key users and daily users.
- Analyze consumer, campaign data to derive insightful findings to develop intelligent journeys.
- Develop End2End processes & journeys integrating & connecting Sales, Service & Marketing to maximize customer touchpoints
- Key user in organization to support teams & users in their day2day use of CRM tools.
- Develop training programs for users to ensure correct and maximum use of the Salesforce system.
- Track and provide insights in pipeline management (open quotes, new opportunities), recent activities and customer performance
The CRM Manager will also work on:
Data Management :
- Monitoring data quality customer data (B2B and B2C) Installed Base data
- Implementing business rules and processes to keep data quality high
- Leading Data Improvement projects with different departments
- Ensure data is readily available for stakeholders & users
- Develop reporting dashboards with Business Intelligence Experts
- Support through delivery of adhoc reports
CRM Steering/ Reporting :
- Provide actionable insights based on data for Sales & Service Steering
- Support integration of use of data from agents, sales reps to managements
- Higher education or university degree in IT
- Strong CRM expertise as a consultant or manager with a minimum of 2 years experience.
- Prove Experience with Salesforce
- Dutch, French and English language skills on a professional level
- Strong organizational skills
- Cutomer oriented
- Analytical skills, business orientation
- Easiness of establishing relations, ability to build strong collaborative relationship
- Proven people Manager; Ability to lead teams in different cultural settings and with different cultural backgrounds
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Highly organized and able to work well in growing organization
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
Take your chance, make things happen!
- A position in a company where colleagues are the closest thing to family and where people are happy in their daily work
- A position with a lot of variety, contacts and autonomy
- We offer you the key to a successful relationship through open communication
- The drive to create a digital future
- A function in a pleasant environment within a leading company in its market
- To join an international group which is taking care of a better climate
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits;