Context: Our customer is a premium international company where you will have solid potential for evolution.
AfinIT has been given the exclusive mandate to hire an experienced Sourcing Efficiency Officer - permanent position based in Brussels.
You will join the IT Strategy & Efficiency Team of our client where you will lead the follow-up of the efficiency and sourcing initiatives.
The role is divided into two main responsibilities:
Coordinate activities related to the IT Efficiency program. As support of the Program Manager, you will
- Monitor and coordinate the IT Efficiency program (preparation and animation of Steering Committees, monitoring of action plans, etc.)
- Ensure the alignment of the different actors of the program (IT Management, Sponsors, HR, Procurement...)
- Analyze data and produce reports to facilitate strategic decisions(e.g. ROI of initiatives...)
- Accompany operational staff in the identification of optimization paths and ensure the follow-up of associated savings
- Facilitate workshops at different levels (with Business, IT Management, Operational...)
- Be a driving force in the optimization of the structure
- Provide support on Project and Change Management methodology.
- Be recognized as an expert in LEAN & Agile methodology.
2 - Sourcing
Coordinate the deployment and monitoring of the Sourcing strategy within the IT department. As Support of the IT Management, you will
- Prepare and be in charge for the animation of the bi-monthly IT Sourcing Committe (including COO, IT Management, HR and Procurement representatives)
- Follow-up on the implementation of the Sourcing Roadmap and various key indicators and improve this roadmap by challenging the status quo
- Follow-up of the main service providers of the IT department(e.g. near/offshore contract)
- Propose optimization the Sourcing strategy (incl. relevant analysis)
- Facilitate workshops on topics related to Sourcing(review of internal/external staff, monitoring of external providers...)
- Implement and follow-up of the Sourcing rules described in the Group's process.
Intervene as a "senior consultant" or advisor on cross-functional issues with key players in the organization (management, CIO, project managers, BU Managers...).
Your experience and skills:
3 - On-Demand :
And of course, you have the following:
- a total of 5 years experience in an IT department (consultant, monitoring or tooling expert, IT Business Partner ... )
- ideally 2 years experience in an IT consulting firm.
- Experience in project management, risk/problem and change management.
- Fluent in English and French, Dutch is an asset.
- You have a Master Degree in Management and/or Economics
- Functional knowledge: Open Workbench, Jira, Quality Center, MS Sharepoint,
- You are familiar with the Lean/Agile methodology.
- You have good communication skills and are customer and result oriented.
- You are able to develop and promote organizational and IT tools.
- You describe yourself as: a team leader, proactive, critical, autonomous, pragmatic while being able to manage different levels of priorities.
What is in it for you?
- Ability to analyze
- Ability to synthesize
- Ability to understand, explain and lead change
- Ability to facilitate workshops and meetings
- Ability to communicate and convince
- Organized & methodical
- A role with impact within a large company where growth opportunities are real.
- Working together with inspiring colleagues and stakeholders
- Our client offers excellent employment conditions.