For one our clients based in Brussels, we are currently looking for a Senior PHP Developer (freelance).
- You will participate in the design, development and testing of IT applications on the basis of
functional and technical analyses.
- You will be responsible for the monitoring and quality development of PHP applications in a multi-user, high-availability and high-visibility environment.
environment, with high availability and visibility.
- You will follow technological developments and provide technical advice in your specific field of knowledge while
You follow technological evolutions and provide technical advice in your specific field of knowledge while proposing possible adaptations to projects.
- You analyse, in collaboration or not with the functional analysts, the users' needs.
- You meet the expectations and technical specifications of the users, taking into account
feasibility and the rules and standards within the administration.
- You write the technical documentation.
- You help to ensure the maintenance of applications in order to improve them or adapt them to
You help to ensure the maintenance of applications in order to improve or adapt them to the evolution within the software and hardware.
- You provide adequate technical support.
- You provide assistance/coaching to your colleagues.
- You have a degree or diploma in computer science.
- You have relevant experience in web and mobile application development
- You know the following environments: Angular JS, Ajax, JQuery, various PHP frameworks
framework (CodeIgniter), GIT, DEVOPS, Smarty
- You have knowledge in the creation and use of REST Web Services
1 year of contract (full time).