Our customer is a multinational company where you will be exposed to a large portfolio of projects.
AfinIT receives the exclusive mandate to hire an experienced Program Manager
capable to navigate and communicate at strategic level. This is a permanent position in Brussels.
The Program Manager supports all managers and operational staff in tracking their costs and projects, making tradeoffs. He/she leads Committees to review the project portfolio, facilitating decision making on the project portfolio with the various stakeholders (Management, Board of Directors, Heads of BU, Project Managers...).
Day-to-day activities include coaching and mentoring projects
, preparing and monitoring budgets and forecasts.
This role is key to ensure that projects are delivered according strategy, timing, quality and budgets.
The role includes the following responsibilites:
- Coaching of management and project managers on projects cost management
- Supporting the management to drive their portfolio of projects and the associated costs
- Provide guidance on governance to the different stakeholders
- Adapt, communicate, follow and control the IT projects governance in line with group procedures
- Helping the managers and project managers to prepare their Committees
- Centralizing reporting and raise alerts where needed.
- You have a Master's degree, with an additional qualification in program/project management.
- You are fluent in English, French and Dutch.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in project management
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in program management (IT and Business orientation), including project portfolio management, tracking of forecasts and achievements,
- Experience on large international IT related programs.
- Ability to handle a large number of topics and projects simultaneously
What is in it for you?
- Strong budget and Project Portfolio Management knowledge.
- Communication/negotiation skills with all partners, including senior management and leadership teams.
- Ability to support, coach and control projects, costs and associated governance.
- Helicopter view with capability to zoom into details
- Good knowledge of different project methodologies and project portfolio management / organization / optimization.
- A role with impact within a large company where growth is possible.
- An opportunity to leave your mark on large programs and projects
- Working together with inspiring colleagues and stakeholders
- Our client offers excellent employment conditions.