For one of our clients, we are currently looking for a Digital Business analyst.
The Business analyst will have a crucial role in the realisation of new initiatives and solutions.
- Identify the needs and objectives of the company
- Define an intervention plan and a preventive assessment (activity plan, project plan, etc.)
- Identify and constantly monitor KPIs
- Analyze deviations from budget and expected results
- Prepare data in the form of periodic reports
- Identify critical points and opportunities for improvement
- Propose plans to improve the results obtained
- Assist in making strategic business decisions by analyzing data
- Master’s degree
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience in Business Analysis
- You have knowledge of IT architectures
- You have the ability to manage meetings
- You have experience with digital transformation projects in a consulting/client facing environment
- You have an experience with Agile, Scrum or Kanban or Waterfall methodologies.
A full time mission of 6 months.