For one of our client based in Brussels, we are looking for a Scrum master senior.
- Manage project’s scope and timeline
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Be the point of contact for external communications
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- At least 10 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of agile reporting and follow-up tools (e.g. Jira)
- Expert knowledge of agile methodology and techniques (e.g. Kanban)
- Understanding of tooling on automated unit testing, automated functional testingand continuous integration tooling
- Sound knowledge of software development methodology
- Sound knowledge of project management methodology
- Sound knowledge of English as well as (at least) one local language.
Full time mission until October 2022.