Novable is building the next generation innovation scouting technology. Our matchmaking engine heavily relies on data to deliver top-fitting results. In that context, we are looking for a Data Engineer to join the team of Novablers. Next to the data scientists and software engineers, you will manage the Novable data with a 360-degree approach: data collection, cleaning, management, updates and integration.
- Manage the proper integration of proprietary and third-party data within the Novable’s deep-matching technology.
- Develop and maintain scalable data pipelines, install or build API integrations to increase our data volume and versatility.
- Manage data crawling and web scraping, analyse, assess and import third-party data.
- Integrate data with the Novable tech stack, collaborate with data scientists and tech teams to build robust, efficient and seamless data systems.
- Develop and maintain a data quality management system.
- Ensure data disambiguation, deduplication and freshness.
- Define data models to populate algorithms and create context and enrichment around company data.
- Develop and roll-out a “data growth” plan.
- Perform basic administration of the linux servers
- Invest time to stay up to date with the latest technologies and best practices, proactively share your knowledge with the team.
- IT- and/or data-related academic and/or experience background with at least 2 years of work experience.
- Data-literacy (experience and/or good knowledge of data science technologies in general).
- Experience with product development involving large data sets.
- Knowledge of Python
- Basic experience with Linux servers administration
- Experience with AWS services
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
- Experience with or knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Process oriented with great documentation skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Full professional proficiency in English, knowledge of French is a plus.
- Curiosity, autonomy and accountability are master keywords at Novable.
- Fun to work with (we take the sense of humour very seriously).
In order to apply and answer the first questions of screening, please follow this link: https://app.beehire.com/invite/3Qkstfh3a