AfinIT delivers experts with focus on Digital and IT segments.
We offer recruitment services for permanent and temporary profiles.
Our motto? Expertise. Delivered.
Want to join the one and only HR Excellence Winner with focus on hiring IT & Digital profiles?
We are growing the team with new key contributors for our permanent recruitment services.
We are looking for smart recruiters who understand that hiring the right profile goes well beyond screening CVs.
In order to allow a qualitative approach towards our assignments we work on exclusive mandates. You will work on "la crème de la crème" missions, searching for management level positions or high-end experts.
Recruitment is an ART and YOU can make the difference.
· Be our AfinIT brand ambassador; create inspiring job descriptions and work on your digital presence;
· Target, screen and approach the right candidates (your phone will be your best friend);
· Build relationships with the candidates and maintain a permanent qualitative pipeline;
· Assess the best candidates during interviews; build your real network of contacts;
· Advice our customers on candidates to hire;
· Manage data and prepare reporting for our customers;
· Continuous process improvement.
· Resilient, you have a mentality of not giving up;
· Master degree in human resources, business, psychology or equivalent by experience;
· Fluent in English (you are comfortable for writing documents with impact), Dutch is a must and French would be ideal;
· A first successful experience as a corporate recruiter or in the consulting industry will make a difference;
· Active listener, excellent communicator, strong drive, proactive and creative;
· Experience in recruiting digital or IT profiles is a strong asset.
- A competitive package in line with your experience
- State-of-the-art training, methods & tools (we are not part of HR Excellence Awards by chance ;-)
- A company living by values of trust, enthusiasm, daring, proximity, impact, appetite for doing things and agility: We will tell you more about this during a personal interview.
- A team of nice colleagues building a company with a human touch
- Growth perspectives in line with your ambitions and results.
- Cosy working location in Brussels (Fosbury Boitsfort)
- Monthly drinks with candidates and team lunches included.
Feel You want to know more? Just get in touch...