How about being the local IT Manager of an international service company?
Our client is a well known company looking for a new, talented, and enthusiastic IT colleague willing to take a new challenge to lead an IT team during a transformation period and beyond.
You will lead a with a team of 4 experts (+ external partners for specific topics) and you will coordinate the IT related activities in Belgium.
We are looking for someone who uses his rigor, organization, and commitment to manage the IT service.
You will be a direct report to the CFO.
- Responsible for coordinating, planning, and leading IT-related activities
- Determine the IT needs
- Deliver IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
- Purchase, manage and maintain inventory of the IT assets
- Manage a multidisciplinary team of experts
- Identify and manage the IT risks
- List, plan, and prioritize the tasks to be performed
- Coordinate your team.
- Actively, and with the appropriate level of urgency, you solve multi-faceted issues.
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS & PERSONALITY
- Ideally 10 years of experience including 5 years as an IT Manager
- Experience in an international environment is a plus
- General understanding of network and database administration, hardwar, OS, software development.
- Experience with multi-sites environment.
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Ability to estimate and manage resource requirements.
- Leadership skills, enthusiasm, and ability to inspire team members
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive individual
- Flexible and calm in the face of uncertainty
- Fluency in French, Dutch and English is a must.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Master Degree or equivalent by experience
- The opportunity to blossom in an international environment
- A salary of 4.000 € gross / month and a full package of benefits (company car, net allowance, insurance, meal vouchers…).
- This position is exclusively open for permanent employment.