Multiple analytics use cases have been put in production with Django (Django is a high-level Python Web framework). The CoE A&AI is looking for a MLops/Devops expert to help the data scientists to improve/support those applications.
The candidate will work on different existing Django applications (Intelligent Pricing, NPS verbatim, Chatbot, …) and (s)he will create new ones. (S)he needs to master those applications to improve them. His/her main tasks will be :
- bug fixing,
- adding new features
- test and release management
- transfer his/her knowledge to the Data Scientist responsible of the application.
The applications are set in production and need to follow our industrialization methodology :
- Code has to be maintained via our GitLab central repository
- Code must be well documented and interpretable.
The application should be tested in QA before being set in production and unit tests have to be developed..
- Strong experience in Django,
- experience in software engineering in Python and
- experience with Git (version control system).
- Experience in MLOps / DevOps