Team Lead (Market Finance – Risk – Agile – ALM)
Our client is a global company, a leader in its specific industry with operations in 60+ countries.
We are looking for agile professionals who will shape the organization towards innovation, creativity in order to meet the challenges for the future.
Our client works with multiple platforms with geographical coverage in Europe, Asia-Pacific and US.
You will be working in the Delivery Center responsible for the migration, maintenance and evolution of key internal systems.
The main role of the Team lead is to ensure the team deliver regular consistent software increments
consisting in bug fixes, enhancement on existing functions or new functionalities (small projects and/or new key management functions). He/She is also the local point of contact of the users, representing the global team.
You will stand in for the robustness
, maintainability and performance of the delivered software.
Key activities will be:
- Resources management: team management (10+ internal members) + external resources management
- Demand management: gather backlog, prioritize team work and manage relationship with other IT teams and external client, report on status.
- Process management: define, adapt and enforce team organization and methodology (including best practices and ALM methodology)
- Project management: including architecture proposal.
· Multiple clients/subjects to manage: your software supports the heart of business and key functions
- an evolving technical setup with both legacy (to decommission) and target IS platform.
· Raising the team maturity in terms of software development standards (ALM, coding best practice)
· Team management and staffing
· Software quality improvement
· Some EU travels (planned) may be requested.
· Master Degree in IT or Engineering
· A minimum of 5 years in market finance sector
· A minimum of 5 years of experience in IT Team Management
· Good communication skills with a strong set of soft skills: ability to convince, compassion, resolve conflicts with peace
· Agile framework mastery
· ALM (principle and tools) experience
· Application architecture experience
· Fluency in English & French